Thursday, April 19, 2012

Acidic Foods VS Alkaline Foods (Video)

                        

Guys and Gals.... this video taught me soooo much about what to eat and not eat to enable my body to function at it's very best.  I thank God everyday for my introduction to Beachbody Coaching.  I have learned so much from the time I started (8 months ago) and am very thankful for all of those that have helped along the way.  Every day is a journey but it's fun as all get out to learn something new....here's your chance!  Enjoy!


                            

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, If you will study the acid and alkaline diet foods list, you'll notice that the list contains alkaline-rich sources from various food groups. You may notice that the chart is divided into categories - fruits, vegetables, grains, protein sources, spices and beverages. With each category, there are several varieties of highly alkaline foods that you can choose from.

    ReplyDelete